This app lets you store, edit, and reproduce measurements of vital signs.
Vital Signs DB was developed in late 2011. Its visual design imitates that of medical devices built in the late '70s and thereby follows the paradigms of skeuomorphism which was heavily employed by Apple® up until iOS 7. Since then, Apple® has widely abandoned skeuomorphism.
- Locally stores measurements of vital signs for arbitrary points in time.
- Deletion of a single measurement, selected measurements or all measurements.
- Deletion of individual values.
- Editing of values.
- Customisable and quick input with jog dial and automatic navigation.
- Customisable list of vital signs.
- Customisable, zoomable and scrollable chart.
Supports the following vital signs:
- blood pressure
- pulse rate
- blood sugar
- Printing of selected or all measurements.
- Sending selected or all measurements as PDF or CSV file attachement via email.