Tempo Coach 1.0
Tempo Coach is an app for users who practice weight training, calisthenics or similar sport. It announces the phases of an exercise using audio and visual signals according to a tempo entered by the user.
Tempo Coach will be soon available on the App Store.
- For each repetition, announces the four phases:
- Eccentric Contraction
- Stretched Position
- Concentric Contraction
- Shortened Position
- Tempo input according to international quasi standard.
- Announcements of phases can be customised, e.g. "Pull!", "Press!" etc..
- Optional individual countdown for each phase.
- The remaining time of phase is shown as animated bar.
- Uses the system voice and supports
- and more.
- Start, rewind, pause, stop.
- The audio output is controllable with your watch.
- The audio can be muted so you can listen to music or podcasts.
- The audio continues with a locked screen and when the app is in the background.
- Contains a short manual.
- NO ONLINE USER ACCOUNT REQUIRED — EVER!
For users with an impairment:
- Supports Voice Over, ideal für user with a visual impairment!
- The visualisation of the remaining times for each phase makes TEMPO COACH suitable for users with hearing loss!
I design my software following the principle to only collect, process, and store data that is actually needed for the software to serve its purpose. No single bit more than that. In German, the name of this principle is "Datensparsamkeit." A literal translation of this word would be "data thrift."
You use Krdz without a user account. Krdz will not ask you for personal data.
Data you have entered in Krdz will not leave the app.
No personal data is processed by Krdz.
No user tracking of any kind is used.